Know how your genes
affect your weight.
- Genetics can predispose you to obesity and impact how your body responds to diet and exercise. A Weight Management Profile report includes: a general obesity index, your response to diet and exercise, how health and behavior impacts your weight, and how your body reacts to vitamins.
Gx Slim (Weight Management)
- Health and wellness testing.
Gx Perform (Athletic Performance)
- Health and activity performance improvement program based on your genetic profile.
Gx Renew (Healthy Aging Program)
- Provides nutrient, food, activity and lifestyle recommendations to keep you looking and feeling young longer.
Gx Nutrient (Predisposition Analysis)
- Provides a comprehensive analysis of your genetic predisposition to absorbing micronutrients in your diet.
- Did you test positive for drugs or alcohol and need legal proof to determine if the specimen tested was actually yours? Our human ID match can compare the tested sample of blood or urine to a cheek swab from you to know for sure.
Infidelity/Human Identity Match (Non-Criminal) Evidence Sample
- Evidence Sample only . For comparison using 1 basic nonstandard sample.
Standard Reference Sample
- Buccal swab/FTA Card for comparison against one evidence sample above. Each additional comparison report.
Non-Standard Reference Sample
- Basic non-standard sample for comparison against one evidence sample above. Each additional comparison report extra .
- Testing for the presence of semen (per tested spot)